New Choreography

Sometimes life reminds me of ballet class- full of twists and turns, even backbends and flips. Oftentimes it seems that, just as you are feeling sure of the music and steps, and preparing to leap out on stage, the teacher decides to add new choreography. Suddenly you don't know where you are or what you're doing, but the show is still coming up.

So what do you do? Do you cower away, attempt to protect yourself by begging for the old familiar ways? Or do you take a step forward, break through the iron bars of fear, and do your best with what you have?

Sometimes the challenge seems unfair. Sometimes I'm tempted to ask why. But in the end, I know that each challenge has a specific purpose. Each difficulty I encounter is part of God's ultimate plan for my life, and He will use it to grow and strengthen me.

Comments