A peek at the past...


I thought I'd share with you a little sample of some of my earliest writings. I date this story back to sometime when I was about six or seven years old- before I'd learned to spell properly, and after I'd discovered the enchanting new world of reading and writing... 



Just one of the many stories featuring my favorite heroine, Angel the Cat. I'm not sure whether the best line is "I hed forgoted that..." or "She was redy for her dirthday drekfest"... glad I've managed to get my b's and d's straightened out  :)

Comments

  1. Yes-you have certainly flipped the b's and d's as they should be-but I love seeing a bit of your earlier writings'. Your posts capture my attention-I hope that you don't mind my commenting! So much thought is engrained within your ponderings here at Silver Lining.
    Smiles, Rebekah C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying reading some of my posts...
    Please, continue commenting! I'm always glad to hear a friend's thoughts on my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, your early literary efforts should be an encouragement to all mothers. When you're working with the little ones on getting those "b"s and "d"s straight you have moments of wondering if they'll ever be able to communicate on paper! You have certainly mastered the art and matured into a most eloquent writer =).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment